- Duration: 08 Days
- Location: VIETNAM - CAMBODIA
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: 782 USD PER PERSON
The charm of Southeast Asia is in the unexpected blend of stunning pagodas and romantic colonial architecture. You will enjoy an incomparable combination of tradition, elegance, and progress. Vietnam's landscape of limestone cliffs and great rivers provides a backdrop to a fascinating culture. Distinct experience in the countryside takes you away from all of the hustle and bustle of big cities which you've ever known. Then cap off the adventure among the spectacular temples of Angkor, we will visit one of the world's great surviving archaeological wonders in Cambodia. Finish off your tour in Seam Reap that caters to every taste.
»Hanoi: Enjoy an incomparable combination of tradition, elegance, and progress. The northern metropolis possesses a unique architecture of beautiful colonial villas and streets lined with old trees.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Siem Reap: Visit the most magnificent temples of the ancient Khmer Empire.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Xin Chao! Welcome to Vietnam, your adventure begins with the arrival in Vietnam. Our driver will meet and greet you at the airport then take you to your accommodations in Hanoi to get over the jetlag.
Enjoy a leisure evening on your own.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI - BA VI ECO TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be escorted by an experienced English-speaking guide, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is not only a veteran who lives during those hard times but also a green tea expert. You will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and join with locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingling with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the top. Stop at another host family for foot bathing following the recipes of Muong ethnic group and relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river. Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi to your accommodation in Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B/L/D) SHARING CRUISE
In the morning, check-out from the hotel and get pick-up by the Cruise around 7:30 am. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to better explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes. After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can opt to attend the activities taking part in the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise
Day 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 5: TRAVEL FROM HANOI TO SIEM REAP (B/D) - FLIGHT INCLUDED
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and have a relaxing time before your driver transfers you to the airport.
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International airport, your guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 6: SIEM REAP - ANGKOR WAT (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel. After your private guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and you will start your visit to Banteay Srei. Banteay Srei was constructed at the late 10th century by a Brahmin counselor under a powering Rajendarvarman. It was loosely translated to the citadel of the woman, but it is a modern appellation that probably refers to the delicate beauty of the carvings. Along the way, we make a stopover at the Preah Dark village and will visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishunu as well as Krishna legends.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon continue visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Angkor Wat, one of the largest temples in world which covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters.
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 7: SIEM REAP - TONLE SAP (B)
After breakfast, visit to Floating Village, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to experience the human occupations at the edges of the lake is similarly distinctive – floating villages, towering stilled houses, huge fish traps, and an economy and way of life deeply intertwined with the lake, the fish, the wildlife and the cycles of rising and falling waters. In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia. Afternoon, We will drive to the Pouk district about 15 Km in the West of Siem Reap town you visit the silk farm, a fascinating farm/workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process including growing the food for the silk worms, breeding the worms, silk extraction and refinement, traditional kit dying pattern creation and looming. Retail silk and souvenir shop. On the way back, visit the Western Baray (Baray Occidental) measuring 8 km by 2.3 km which provided water for the intensive cultivation of lands around Angkor.
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 8: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per Person)|
|All departure city|
|04-Mar-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|11-Mar-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|18-Mar-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|25-Mar-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|08-Apr-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|15-Apr-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|22-Apr-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|06-May-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|13-May-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|20-May-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|27-May-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|03-Jun-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|10-Jun-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|17-Jun-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|24-Jun-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|01-Jul-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|08-Jul-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|15-Jul-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|22-Jul-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|29-Jul-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|05-Aug-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|12-Aug-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|19-Aug-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|26-Aug-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|09-Sep-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|16-Sep-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|23-Sep-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|30-Sep-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|07-Oct-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|14-Oct-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|21-Oct-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|28-Oct-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|04-Nov-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|11-Nov-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|18-Nov-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|25-Nov-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|02-Dec-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|09-Dec-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
|16-Dec-2020||15||782 USDBook Now|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according itinerary
√2 days/1 night cruise in Halong Bay
√Kayaking boat in Ha Long bay (if any)
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights to Vietnam and back
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X National Holiday surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: $25/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 500 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions