- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: HANOI/ HALONG BAY/ SAPA/ MAI CHAU
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Adventure
This "Northern Vietnam Adventure" trip will take you off the well-trodden path and into Vietnam's remote, mountainous north, which most visitors never get to see. Spend time among local hill tribes whose way of life hasn’t changed for centuries, and discover a new angle on key northern highlights. Begin your adventure in Hanoi, first and current capital ranks among the most photogenic cities in the world. Abundant greenery winds between grand buildings, museums, markets, and shops, unifying the town’s many different elements. Head alk with locals, who are always willing to share knowledge about their culture and traditional livelihoods, and cycling through scenic rice fields. Then arriving in Vietnam's rural part in the beautiful Mai Chau valley. This corner of the Vietnam countryside is still untroubled by mass tourism and is a wonderful place to immerse yourself with nature. Hop on an overnight train from Hanoi to Sapa, nickname as ‘Tonkinese Alps’ by the French. Hiking to hill tribes villages and take in the lush mountain views from Sapa’s majestic Silver Waterfall... Finally, a reward for all the hard exploration, enjoy an overnight cruise in Halong Bay, a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the World's Wonders.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag. You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area. After enjoying the first day yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: BA VI ECO TOUR – TRANSFER TO MAI CHAU VILLAGE (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide and travel to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is a Vietnam War veteran and lived during those hard times. He is also a green tea expert, you will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and will join the locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host Mrs Chin and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the lake. Stop at another host family for foot bathing prepared by the recipes of Muong ethnic group and have relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Then our driver will take you to Mai Chau Village.
Overnight in MaiChau Ecolodge
DAY 3: MAI CHAU LEISURE DAY (B)
Have a breakfast at Ecolodge. Then you can spend your timewith soaring mountains, green paddy fields, nice traditional houses on stilts together uniquely cultural features of Thai ethnic people that less affected by modern life will bring you an unforgettable memory.
Overnight in Mai Chau
DAY 4: MAI CHAU TRANSFER TO HANOI (B)
Enjoy the last day in Mai Chau. Afterward our driver will take you to Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI – TRAIN TO SAPA (B)
Have a free day in Hanoi - a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years ago.
You could visit Ho Chi Minh complex, the Temple of Literature, History or Ethnology museums or just have a walk around the Old Quarter or around West Lake. Please note that the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Fridays and Mondays and most museums are closed on Mondays.
Get back to the hotel and get ready for the night train trip.
20:30 - 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to the railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 - 06:30).
Overnight on train
DAY 6: LAO CHAI – TAVAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SAPA (B/L)
The day is devoted to a beautiful hike through the breathtaking scenery of Sa Pa valley. Start by road that descends in the wake of the street Cau May (6 km) En route, admire the rice terraces hidden behind mist of the morning, a truly awe-inspiring sight.
Follow a small track and cross Muong Hoa River and pass well tended rice terraces on your way to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. Continuing through the colorful rice terraces you will reach the village of Ta Van Giay. As you continue your trek along the Muong Hoa River you will cross a small suspension bridge, roughly 2km from the settlement. Here you can discover a fascinating collection of rock carvings. These engravings depict some beautiful images of man, stilt houses and some beautiful decorative patterns. We lunch in a home in the village. After lunch the walk continues through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After taking a rest nearby a waterfall to refresh, you start climbing uphill to a road where the car is ready for your journey back to Sapa.
Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 7: TAPHIN RED DAO HILL TRIBE VILLAGE – TRAIN TO HANOI (B/L)
Have a breakfast at your hotel . Your journey will be mostly driving downhill toward Lao Cai, before taking a left turn into a small paved road leading to Taphin village. Here you can experience the unmixed cultural life of Black Hmong and Red Dao minorities, 2 largest ethnic groups in the area. They live happily together while maintaining their own tradition from generation to generation. You can recognise them by dressing while they are both very famous of handicraft. You will enjoy walking among local people. The trip also offers you the opportunity to visit the local houses. You will return Sapa by car.
Then our driver will pick you up from your hotel to train station. Take a night train to Hanoi
Overnight on train
DAY 8: HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B /L/D)
In the morning, check-out from hotel and get picked-up by the Cruise. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous Limestone cave in Ha Long bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise
DAY 9: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends
|Halong Bay||V-Spirit Premium Cruisse||https://www.vspiritpremiercruises.com/|
|Sapa||Pistachio Hotel Sapa||http://pistachiohotel.com/|
|Mai Chau||Mai Chau Ecolodge||https://maichau.ecolodge.asia/|
√ Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√ All transportation mentioned above
√ Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√ Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√ Experienced English speaking guide
√ Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√ All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√ Vietnam visa letter approval
√ Tissues and water on coach
√ Service charges and government tax
√ Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√ 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√ No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Cambodia: $30/person; Vietnam: $25/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions