- Duration: 5 DAYS
- Location: VIENTIANE/ XIENG KHUANG/ LUANG PRABANG
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Cultural & History
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But Laos cannot become your vast treasure if you don’t grab this chance to fall in love with its charm. Here comes Vientiane with a relaxing day on magnificent Mekong Delta, where you can enjoy the spectacular sunset and a delicious drink. Laotian architecture will imprint a prodigious memory in you for a lifetime. Once in a blue moon, you will grasp the unique archaeological site named Plain of Jars then the life of Hmong hilltribe and Tai Dam people in Xiengkhouang. After acting as a local friend in Central Market of Phonsavanh, drift into Luang Prabang, the jewel in the Lao crown to wander through the ancient streets with flower trusses. Let’s paint the town red with your experience in Wat Visoun, Wat Mai, climbing Mount Phousi and Night Market. Then, have the timeless beauty of Park Ou caves in your pocket after 2-hour boat of observation the Mekong local life. Lastly, indulge in the long-established history, culture and the soul beauty of Laos with “Golden Palace” – National Museum.
DAY 1. ARRIVAL –VIENTIANE
On arrival in Vientiane Capital, you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel. After a short rest, we see the major sights of the capital; including the oldest Wat Sisaket, the temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. On the way to Lao’s national precious heritage, the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, we stop enroute to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph. We watch the sunset by the Mekong Riverside and spend the evening here absorbing the city at night.
Overnight in Vientiane
DAY 2. VIENTIANE – XIENGKHOUANG (BY FLIGHT) (B/…/...)
We board a short afternoon flight to Xiengkhouang, which was devastated by American bombing between 1964 and 1973. Upon arrival, we transfer out to visit the Plain of Jars, an impressive archaeological site where hundreds of large stone jars are littered all over the plateau. We also have time, this afternoon seeing the old capital of Muang Khoun Province and the nearby villages, home to the Hmong hilltribe and Tai Dam people. They have an interesting local culture and a colorful history.
Overnight in Xiengkhuang
DAY 3. XIENGKHOUANG – LUANG PRABANG (BY ROAD) (B/…/...)
Early morning, we visit the Central Market of Phonsavanh to watch the different hilltribe people barter and exchange merchandises. We then head out this small town towards Luang Prabang, enroute we stop off to see the Buddha images in Thampra, a site more than 200 years old, and various Hmong and hilltribe minority villages along the way. Really nice and friendly people welcome you to their villages. After a photo stop, we continue driving uphill, enjoying the splendid natural scenery of the mountains, the forest and landscape. After a tea or coffee break at Sala Phoukhoun, where the borders of Vientiane-Xiengkhouang-Luang Prabang meet as a T-Junction. The journey will take us over mountainous regions until we approach Luang Prabang.
The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos. After checking into hotel, if time permits, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai; we then climb up to the top of Mount Phousi to explore the sacred, gilded stupa as well as capture a beautiful view of the city and the Mekong River at sunset. From there, we visit the Night Market, where you can browse a lovely selection of handmade textiles, made by the local people and hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Overnight at Luang Prabang
DAY 4. LUANG PRABANG - PAK OU CAVE (B/…/...)
Today, we enjoy a short-guided tour of the city’s oldest temple, Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low representing the classical architecture of Luang Prabang. We then embark on a boat journey upstream along the Mekong River, which also gives us a beautiful view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. En route, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where the local speciality of rice wine is produced. On our way back to Luang Prabang we take a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village well known for its hand weaving.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
DAY 5. LUANG PRABANG – DEPARTURE (B/…/...)
After breakfast we visit The National Museum at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating back from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign. The National Museum and the Central Market are not to be missed. After we bid farewell to this charming, ancient city.
√ Private transportation in private air-conditioned
√ Accommodation in twin shared
√ Private boat trip as stated in above sights
√ English speaking guide
√ Admission fee to indicated sights
√ Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
√ Gov’t tax and service charge
√ Luggage handling
√ 2 bottles (600mml) of drinking water per day during the tour
X Visa stamping fee
X Domestic air ticket with airport tax
X Int’l air tickets to / from Laos
X Travel Insurance in all kinds
X Single room (quoted separately)
X Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions