- Duration: 8 DAYS
- Location: YANGON/ BAGAN/ MANDALAY
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Slow Journey
On this cultural odyssey to Myanmar, we’ll take you to discover the Golden Land by a private helicopter. Starting with the buzzing, exotic metropolis of Yangon, discover the sights of the magnificent golden Shwedagon Pagoda and colonial architectures. Enjoy a stroll around this spiritual landmark and soak up the atmosphere at dusk as local families come to give offerings. After boarding from a private helicopter flight from Yangon, our private guide will show you the best bits of Bagan, the ancient capital of many Burmese kingdoms. Take to the sky on an early morning hot air balloon ride over the temple region of Bagan and you are sure to appreciate the dazzling scenery. Then fall in love with Mandalay, visit the ancient former capitals of Ava and Amarapura. Littered with temples and stupas, our local expert can explain the fascinating history of the area as well as showing you the most impressive- as well as quirky- temples. Even by boat or on helicopters, we help you to reveal the country from a diverse and interesting perspective.
DAY 01: ARRIVE YANGON – MEET & GREET FOR VIPs (-/-/-)
Arrive at Yangon International Airport, our greeters help bypass the lines and make for a quick arrival and stress free for VIPs. Our English-speaking greeters will meet you near the air bridge and assist you through any passport or visa control, and escort you to the baggage and custom area. Then, they will help find your Guide who welcome you with a bouquet of fresh flowers. Then, transfer to hotel for check in and leisure.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 02: YANGON SIGHTSEEING (B/-/-)
Today, the tour sightseeing starts for visit to the old colonial-style city center with city hall, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, is the most popular market (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and where you can buy luxury item, handicrafts, food stuff, clothing, jewelry, fashion and consumer goods. At afternoon, the tour visit Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha and continue visit to Karaweik Hall Royal barge on the Royal lake for photo stop and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 03: DAY IN YANGON (B/-/-)
Full day in Yangon at your disposal by car and guide. Your itinerary is your own design and you can discuss with guide before departure.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 04: YANGON – BAGAN (BY PRIVATE HELICOPTER – 10:00-11:00) (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, take a private helicopter to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan, transfer to hotel for leisure.
In the afternoon, half day sightseeing by car including Shwezigon Pagoda, which is the most important reliquary shrine and house images of 37 Nats in Bagan. Then, continue visit Ananda Temple it is a whitewashed masterpiece and with four standing Buddha Images, Thetbyinnyu Temple, Dhamayangyi Temple which is famous for its interlocking mortar thickest brickwork. Late afternoon, enjoy beautiful sunset from sunset hill.
Oovernight in Bagan
DAY 05: PRIVATE SUNRISE BALLOON TOUR – Fly high above Bagan (B/-/D)
Early in the morning, the tour starts for surprise discover day to see the ancient city of Bagan form above. Clients enjoy a magnificent bird's eye view of thousand-year-old pagodas, temples and the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River with “BALLOON fly over Bagan”. It is a very exiting experience and clients will never forget. The Balloon is guided by gentle wind and chance to see slowly the sun rising.
After that, return to hotel for leisure OR half day car and guide at disposal for more explore Bagan temples and village.
In the evening, enjoy private temple view dinner accompanied by traditional songs and traditional Folk Dance.
Overnight in Bagan.
DAY 06: BAGAN – MANDALAY (BY PRIVATE HELICOPTER – 10:00-10:30) (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, take a private helicopter to Mandalay. Arrive at Bagan, transfer to hotel for leisure.
In the afternoon, we will visit Mandalay by car including Mahamuni Pagoda, the most impressive Buddha image in Myanmar with beautiful building, Gold leaf beating workshop, Royal Mandalay Palace, Shwenandaw "Golden Palace Monastery" to observe finest Myanmar wooden architecture, Kuthodaw Pagoda by surrounding 729 inscribed marble slabs, known as “the world’s largest book”, and enjoy sunset from Mandalay Hill.
Overnight in Mandalay.
DAY 07: PRIVATE HELICOPTER TOUR – Fly high above Mandalay (B/-/-)
Today, you will have one-hour private helicopter tour in Mandalay. Take to the skies of Myanmar and experience the true flavor of this astonishing country from a different perspective. Our pilot will navigate you on a scenic flight during which you will have the unique opportunity to observe picturesque of cultural, religious and historic sites of Mandalay. You will get an incredible view of the Mandalay on this one-hour helicopter ride.
In the afternoon, transfer to jetty to take a private boat for a cruise over the Ayeyarwaddy River towards the Mingun village, famous of huge unfinished pagoda and second biggest bell in the world. First, we will visit Mingun Pahtodawgyi, unfinished pagoda ruined by earthquake. Then, continue to see World’s secound largest uncracked ringing Mingun bell. After that, strolling along the road, gazing souvenir shops and galleries of local artists. Visit Mya Thein Tan Pagoda (white Hsinbyume Pagoda), not only beautiful white pagoda also can see panorama.
The boat floating down to Mandalay.
Overnight in Mandalay.
DAY 08: MANDALAY - DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel, our guide pick you up at hotel for transfer to Mandalay int’l airport. Then, our English-speaking greeter will assist you through check-in and immigration and will take you to your airline lounge or the boarding gate. Trip ends.
√ Accommodation with twin/double sharing room base included breakfast
√ Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
√ Private boat for Mingun visit
√ “Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay” by Private Helicopter
√ Private Temple View Dinner in Bagan
√ Meet & Assist service for VIPs at Int’l airport
√ Experience English Speaking Guide for escort
√ 02 Drinking Water & 02 Towel in sightseeing.
√ Private Sunrise Balloon fly over Bagan
√ Entrance Fee, 24/7 support
√ Service charges included
X Insurance, Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
X Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax
X Other services not mentioned in the including
X X’Mas Eve or New Year Eve Dinner
X International flight from/to Myanmar.
X Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions