- Duration: 5 DAYS
- Location: MAE TANG - CHIANG KHONG
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Adventure
Let’s escape and breathe the air of new places. This Northern Thailand adventure trip will bring you a “fresh” beat for your daily tedious life. 5-day hill tribe starts with Mae Tang arrival. There is no better way to understand the culture of an area than acting as a local guy. Visit Ton Lung Temple and its herbal garden, take a sip of tea and chat. Then, immerse in the fresh atmosphere of the forest ecosystem to truly enjoy the off-beaten beauty. The next day will be your adventure on your bike to Muang Guert Village. Also, collect some good tea leaves, have a picnic lunch, take a boat ride and join a cooking lesson. Later, move to Chiang Khong. Experience an amusing day with our intimate host. Your adventure will go ahead in the next day to the hill tribe villages of the Hmong and Lahu. How about creating your own batik piece or making animal traps? Finally, end up your journey with a waterfall and secluded pool in the middle of a tropical forest.
DAY 01 :CHIANG MAI - LISU LODGE, MAE TANG (L-D)
08:30 Transfer for your Chiang Mai hotel to Mae Tang. Arrive at Lisu Lodge and your local host will take you for a walk in the village, visiting the Ton Lung Temple and its herbal garden. Meet the shaman at his house for a cup of tea and a chat. Return to Lisu Lodge for lunch. In the afternoon have a guided experience in rice paddies, learn about restoring the forest ecosystem at Himmapaan Nursery, and visit to the organic vegetable garden. Hereafter select one activity from (1) guided cycling tour or (2) traditional Thai massage. Dinner at the lodge.
Overnight Mae Tang (Lisu Lodge)
DAY 02: LISU LODGE, MAE TANG (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Start with a 13 km cycling to the Muang Guert Village. Stop at the tea plantation with tea plucking. Continue cycling to a rafting station for picnic lunch before hopping on the rubber boat for an exciting 45 white water rafting. Return back to Lisu Lodge and relax. In the evening you will join in a Thai cooking lesson to prepare your dinner consisting of four dishes.
Overnight Mae Tang (Lisu Lodge)
DAY 03: LISU LODGE – LANJIA LODGE, CHIANG KHONG (B-D)
Breakfast. Check out and transfer to Chiang Khong (ca. 5 h). Arrive at Lanjia Lodge and meet with your host to learn about the livelihoods of the people living near the Mekong River and about the giant catfish. Dinner at the lodge.
Overnight Chiang Khong (Lanjia Lodge)
DAY 04: LANJIA LODGE, CHIANG KHONG (B-L-D)
Breakfast. Tour the nearby hill tribe villages of the Hmong and Lahu. Learn about their traditions. Participate in creating your own batik piece or making animal traps. Meet with the shaman of the village. Travel by pick up to Baan Muang Karn village and board for a cruise down the river to the town of Chiang Khong. After lunch at local restaurant, stroll the town and meet with the local fishermen. Stop at Phra That Jom Meng on the mountain with the scenic view of the river and Laos. Return to lodge. Dinner at the lodge.
Overnight Chiang Khong (Lanjia Lodge)
DAY 05: LANJIA LODGE, CHIANG KHONG - CHIANG RAI (B)
Breakfast. Visit a waterfall for a possible swim in a secluded pool in the middle of a tropical forest. Picnic lunch. Transfer to Chiang Rai airport or hotel (flight departure should be after 18:00).
|Mae Tang||Lisu Lodge||https://www.asian-oasis.com/lisulodge/|
|Chiang Khong||Lanjia Lodge||https://www.asian-oasis.com/lanjia/|
√ Tours and transfers as per itinerary, inclusive of admission fees
√ English speaking guide assistance
√ Meals as per program itinerary on food only
√ Accommodation as per proposed hotel list
√ Tickets as per program
√ Local taxes and insurance
√ Luggage handling
X Personal expenses and gratuities to guide and driver
X Optional services and other not mentioned excursions
X Beverage and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
X Domestic airfare
X Early check in (before 14:00) and late check out (after 12:00)
X Accommodation extension night(s)
X Compulsory surcharges
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions