Let’s take a hale and hearty adventure to eccentric places. Upon your arrival to an astonishing Hanoi, relax before the journey to the striking beauty of Sapa by private comfortable car. Then, trek to the most intact minority ethnic villages, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai. Next, chase the cloud in Y Ty village. You will witness the local market like a vividly colorful and lively picture where all ethnic groups nearby gather on a collection of traditional costumes. Experiences of hiking and trekking through traditional houses of Ha Nhi like gigantic mushrooms will last for a lifetime. Stunning landscape, ideal weather, clouds, mountains, rice field terrace, etc. harmonize to freshen up your soul. Fly to a mild Hue. An adventure lover never grabs an ordinary tour, but comes to an ancient village, Thuy Bieu, gracefully surrounded by many great views and sightseeings. Enjoy local and typical food, traditional houses, know how to make joss-paper, paper-painting, and take a biking tour, foot massage. Lastly, Ho Chi Minh will be uncovered by a unique way, Jeep car. Independence Palace, Museum of American War Crimes, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office are the highlights that no one can miss out on. After 12-day of discovery, do not hesitate to tell the world that you have tasted one of the truly adventure tours ever.
DAY 1: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HA NOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with the arrival in Ha Noi. Your driver and guide will meet you at the airport and transfer to your accommodation. Check into a hotel and have some rest after the flight.
You can take a walk around the neighborhood. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – TRANSFER TO SAPA BY PRIVATE CAR (B)
Enjoy your breakfast at your accommodation. Then our driver will take you to Sapa. It takes fews hours to arrive Sapa. During the journey, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
Overnight in Sapa
Day 3: LAO CHAI – TAVAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SAPA (B/L)
The day is devoted to a beautiful hike through the breathtaking scenery of Sa Pa valley. Start by road that descends in the wake of the street Cau May (6 km) En route, admire the rice terraces hidden behind mist of the morning, a truly awe-inspiring sight.
Follow a small track and cross Muong Hoa River and pass well tended rice terraces on your way to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. Continuing through the colorful rice terraces you will reach the village of Ta Van Giay. As you continue your trek along the Muong Hoa River you will cross a small suspension bridge, roughly 2km from the settlement. Here you can discover a fascinating collection of rock carvings. These engravings depict some beautiful images of man, stilt houses and some beautiful decorative patterns. We lunch in a home in the village. After lunch the walk continues through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After taking a rest nearby a waterfall to refresh, you start climbing uphill to a road where the car is ready for your journey back to Sapa.
DAY 4: TRAVEL FROM SAPA TO Y TY VILLAGE (B/L/D)
Have a breakfast at your hotel. Then leave early morning for Muong Hum typical market to avoid a crowd of tourist. You meet the ethnic groups from all regions around Muong Hum and it’s a meet at the end of the world. Lunch at local restaurant.
Departure for hiking in the village around the market Muong Hum for discovery of daily life and local occupations of difference ethnic minorities and populated in the beautiful regions.
Dinner and overnight in Y Ty.
DAY 5: Y TY TREKKING (B/L/D)
Breakfast at your accommodation. Departure by private car to the village of Choang Thien where you start another day of hiking through the traditional houses of Ha Nhi to discover of daily activities.. Lunch at H’Mong family.
Afternoon visit Ngai Thau village, home of H’Mong ethnic group and these hike are through the magnificent landscape: mountains, terraced rice fields, waterfall, ethnic village. Dinner at restaurant.
Overnight in Y Ty.
DAY 6 Y TY VILLAGE – SAPA (B/L)
This day will bring you back to Sapa town. On the way, you will visit Lao Chai village, home of Ha Nhi, through the terraced rice fields and typical house of Ha Nhi. Departure to Den Sang, Sang Ma Sao village for lunch. Then you transfer directly to Sapa.
Overnight in Sapa
DAY 7: TRAVEL FROM SAPA TO HANOI BY PRIVATE CAR (B)
Have a breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy your last day in Sapa. Afterward our driver will come to your accommodation and transfer you to Hanoi
Arrival in Hanoi. Check in hotel and leisure
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 8: TRAVEL FROM HANOI TO HUE CITY - FLIGHT INCLUDED (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have a free leisure time until there will be a private cab transfer you to the airport, and get ready for the next flight to Hue.
Overnight in Hue
DAY 9: HUE COUNTRYSIDE TOUR TO THUY BIEU VILLAGE (B/L)
This morning you will be picked up and transferred to Toa Kham Wharf, starting the trip will be a visit of the Thien Mu pagoda - a historic temple, the symbol of Hue city before arriving in Thuy Bieu Village. After a welcome drink at the local house, you will ride the bike around the village to see the daily life of the local people, stop to visit an incense-making family, joss-paper making family, a paper-painting family to see countryside painting of young local artists.
After our village biking, you will be back to the local house to have foot massage before cooking your lunch under the instruction of our chief. Our local cook will help you cook some famous local foods such as Fig salad mixed shrimp and pork, Banh Ram It (a patty of super-crunchy deep-fried stick rice topped with stir-fried shrimp and pork), Banh Khoái (a pan-fried crepe that is typically stuffed with shrimp and pork). Lunch will be served with all Hue food before taking a rest and drive back to your hotel for free afternoon.
Overnight in Hue
DAY 10: TRAVEL FROM HUE TO HO CHI MINH CITY - FLIGHT INCLUDED (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and get ready for the trip to your next destination. Your driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and transfer to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your accommodation. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 11: EXPLORE THE VIBRANT CITY BY JEEP CAR (B)
Have a breakfast at your hotel then Jeep pick you up at hotel and begin the city tour.
First stop on your tour Jeep will take you go to visit the Independence Palace/ the Reunification Palace. The palace is symbolic of the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when the North Vietnamese Army tank number 843 crashed through the gates of what was at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
Next, you will admire the Museum of American War Crimes/ the War Remnants Museum is the most popular museum of Ho Chi Minh City. It gathers a collection of the machinery, weapons, photos, and documentation of Vietnam’s wars.
After the Museum, you will see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office are the two of the best highlights of old Saigon architecture, and are located next to each other and right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
And then, Jeep will take you visit some famous road in Saigon as Dong Khoi street, Nguyen Hue street. Jeep go ahead to visit to Ben Thanh Market, a lively market in District 1, where your guide can help you barter for goods. And then, Jeep go to Bui Vien street and go back your hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 12: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home
√ Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√ All transportation mentioned above
√ Domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue and Hue to Ho Chi Minh City include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax, operated by Vietnam Airlines or similar
√ Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√ Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√ Experienced English speaking guide
√ Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√ All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√ Vietnam visa letter approval
√ Tissues and water on coach
√ Service charges and government tax
√ Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√ 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√ No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Cambodia: $30/person; Vietnam: $25/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions