- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: CAMBODIA - LAOS - VIETNAM
- Places: 15 Seats
- Prix: FROM 2239 USD PER PERSON
Follow the trails of the World Heritage Sites in Indochina. From the largest religious monuments in the world - Ạngkor Wat to the breath-taking view of Halong Bay and finish the tour in the ancient capital of Laos. You will not only be amazed by the sights but also interact with the local people in the Asian countryside.
»Hanoi: Discover a different side of Vietnam's capital city, cycling around the village and rice fields.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Hoa Lu - Tam Coc: Exploring the ancient capital of Vietnam which locates in deep of jungle and caves by boat.
»Siem Reap: A getaway to the ancient world.
»Luang Prabang: Awakens your imagination with the town's combination of world-class comfort and spiritual nourishment.
DAY 1: DEPART FROM LOS ANGELES
Fly from North America to Cambodia, crossing the International Date Line.
DAY 2: WELCOME TO CAMBODIA - SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel checks in. Afternoon, continue to visit Artisan D’Angkor, a handicraft center the Handicraft center for the wood and stone carving processes. Continue visit to Wat Thmey or Killing Field, contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 3: EXPLORE THE MAGNIFICENT ANCIENT CAPITAL OF KHMER (B)
After breakfast, visit The South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanaka, Elephant and Leper King Terrace. Continue visit to Ta Prohm (the jungle temple. After lunch, visit Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo: the small, attractive temple in very good condition, built all the same time as Angkor Wat. Continue to Angkor Wat: The “7th Wonders’ of the World”. World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. Continue visit to Bakheng Hill: Sunset viewing on the top of the hill. Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area; this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor Wat. After dinner (visit to Night & Pub Street)
Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 4: TRAVEL FROM CAMBODIA TO LAOS (B)
This morning, free at own leisure until assemble time for transfer to Siem Reap International airport for flight to Luang Prabang.
Upon arrival in Luang Prabang, you will be transferred to the hotel and the rest of the time is at your leisure. You could explore the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the hill tribe and local people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
DAY 5: GREETINGS FROM THE WORLD HERITAGE CITY (B)
Today, you will enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city's oldest temples of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. Then embark on a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives a breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside as well as exploring the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by devoted pilgrims. Along the way, you will stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is produced. On return, we take a short drive to another small village Ban Phanom, which famous for its hand weaving.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
DAY 6: TRAVEL FROM LAOS TO VIETNAM (B)
Today we visit the National Museum (closed Tuesdays) at the former Royal Palace. It displays a collection of artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign. There will also be time for you to look around the Central Market. After visiting these sights in the morning, there may be free time (depending on your flight) to venture into town and stroll around the shopping area. The tour ends after your transfer to the airport for departure to your next destination - Hanoi.
Upon arrival to Hanoi, you will be transferred to the hotel and will have rest after the flight.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 7: EXPERIENCE VIETNAMESE LIFESTYLE IN COUNTRYSIDE (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide and travel to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is not only a veteran who lives during those hard times but also a green tea expert. You will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and join with locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or unshell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across. Stop at another host family for foot bathing following the recipes of Muong ethnic group and relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 8: IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A LOST WORLD (B)
Today you will experience the ancient culture and history of Vietnam as well as seeing the stunning landscape and beautiful scenery when we travel to the Ninh Binh Province. This area is known as “Ha Long Bay on land” and is located 80 km South of Hanoi
AM: 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 pm.
PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00 pm.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 9: CRUISING TO THE NATURAL WONDER OF THE WORLD (B/L/D)
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 10: MORNING RISE WITH THE DRAGON IN THE BAY (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 11: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have free leisure time until there will be a private cab transfer you to the airport, and ready for your flight home.
|Siem Reap||Hari Residence or similar||https://www.hariresidence.com/|
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Luxury White Dolphin Cruise or similar||http://whitedolphincruises.com/ourcruises|
|Luang Prabang||BChittchareun Muang or similar||http://cm-hotel.com/|
UPGRADE 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 208.00 USD/PERSON
|Siem Reap||Pacific Hotel or similar||https://pacifichotelgroup.asia/|
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Flamingo Cruise or Similar||http://luxuryflamingocruises.vn/|
|Luang Prabang||Villa Santi or similar||http://villasantihotel.com/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 570.00 USD/PERSON
|Siem Reap||Angkor Miracle Resorts or similar||http://www.angkormiracle.com|
|Luang Prabang||Luang Prabang View Hotel or similar||http://www.luangprabangview.com/|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per person)|
|Tue 26 Feb 209||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 5 Mar 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 12 Mar 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 19 Mar 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 26 Mar 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 2 Apr 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 9 Apr 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 16 Apr 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 23 Apr 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 30 Apr 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 7 May 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 14 May 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 21 May 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 28 May 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 4 June 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 11 June 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 18 June 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 25 June 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 2 Jul 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 9Jul 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 16 Jul 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 23 Jul 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 30 Jul 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 6 Aug 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 13 Aug 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 20 Aug 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 27 Aug 2019||15||2039 USD|
|Tue 3 Sep 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 10 Sep 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 17 Sep 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 24 Sep 2019||15||2239 USD|
|Tue 1 Oct 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 8 Oct 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 15 Oct 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 22 Oct 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 29 Oct 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 5 Nov 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 12 Nov 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 19 Nov 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 26 Nov 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 3 Dec 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 10 Dec 2019||15||2439 USD|
|Tue 17 Dec 2019||15||2439 USD|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Los Angeles to Siem Reap and from Hanoi to Los Angeles, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax., China Southern or similar. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us
√International in-tour flights: Siem Reap - Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang - Hanoi, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. After 90 days, a surcharge might be applied.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
- Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 900 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
- Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
- Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you. Several email exchange to confirm your final tour program.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
2. Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since S Viet Travel is a verified member of OnePay system. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
S Viet Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- S Viet Travel demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, S Viet Travel reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to S Viet Travel a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions