- Duration: 12 DAYS
- Location: BANGKOK - CHIANG MAI - PHUKET
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Culinary
People will travel anywhere for good food. As a food and culture lover, do not miss our “tasty” option through three popular cities: Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket. Firstly, Bangkok is your first “heaven” on this culinary journey. Visit some markets then learn how to make coconut palm sugar. In the afternoon, be back to Bangkok to start your street food tour in China Town. The next day, join a cooking lesson to bring the secret recipe for your lunch. Thai cuisine is unique and each region has its own unique dishes that appeal to visitors. Thus, move to the next destination for the discovery of new dishes in Chiang Mai. It will be a fresh experience to get hands on to prepare your lunch in Pantawan Cooking School. Take an off-beat in this journey on the next day with outdoor activities with lovely elephants in Rescue Park. However, the cuisine of this country is a blend of fresh food with herbs and spices to create a rich but clearly-expressed taste. Why don't you try local food in Phuket? Also, it will be a pity if you miss out on some exciting activities in one of the nicest beaches over the world like kayaking, swimming, cruising, etc.
DAY 01: BANGKOK (-)
Arrival Bangkok airport. Meet and greet at the airport and private transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 02: BANGKOK (BLD)
Breakfast. Early morning departure to Samut Songkhram where the trip starts with a visit to the local railway station with a bustling market along the tracks. Visit an old Thai house making coconut palm sugar. Continue to the floating market with ride by long tail boat. Explore the market and enjoy lunch at a local family's house. Return to Bangkok. In the late afternoon explore street food experience in China Town with sampling various kinds of food, sweets and drinks.
DAY 03: BANGKOK (BL)
Breakfast. Morning transfer to the Cooking School of Blue Elephant. Join in the market visit to get the ingredients before starting to prepare your own lunch for today. Return to your hotel after the class and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
DAY 04: BANGKOK-CHIANG MAI (B)
Breakfast. Private transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight to Chiang Mai (exclude airfare). Arrival Chiang Mai, private transfer to your hotel and balance of the day at leisure.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 05: CHIANG MAI (BL)
Breakfast. Morning transfer to Pantawan Cooking School, located in a traditional teakwood house. After the introduction get hands on to prepare your dishes which will be become your lunch of the day. After this unique experience, return to the hotel.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 06: CHIANG MAI (BL)
Breakfast. Spend the day at an Elephant Rescue Park (join basis). Morning pick up and join the transfer to the sanctuary. The sanctuary and get briefed Arrive on the day's activities for your one-on-one parent with the rescued elephants. You will get to meet them, feed them, walk with them, hug them, play with them, bath with them. Enjoy the memorable day and transfer back to your hotel in the afternoon.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 07: CHIANG MAI-PHUKET (B)
Breakfast. Private transfer to Chiang Mai airport for your flight to Phuket (airfare excluded). Arrival Phuket airport and private transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 08: PHUKET (BL)
Breakfast. Relaxing day trip of Phuket. Start with a visit the Phuket Mining Museum to learn the original history of the island. Head to the city center and stroll the streets with the well preserved Sino-Portuguese houses. Lunch at a restaurant like locals do. Head uphill to Big Buddha for its fantastic panoramic view. Return to your hotel.
DAY 09: PHUKET (BLD)
Breakfast. Relaxing morning. Around noon you are picked up for joining a day tour to Phang Nga Bay and kayaking. Arrive at the pier and board the vessel for a light lunch while cruising in the bay. Visit along the islands and its cave by paddling the kayak. Relax and enjoy the sunset with a Thai seafood buffet barbeque dinner. Return to the hotel in the evening (ca. 21:00)
DAY 10: PHUKET (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure.
DAY 11: PHUKET (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure.
DAY 12: PHUKET-PHUKET AIRPORT (B)
Relish a hearty breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends
|Bangkok||Avani + Riverside Bangkok Hotel / Riva Surya Bangkok||https://www.avanihotels.com/en|
|Chiang Mai||Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort - A Vegetarian Retreat / The Rim Chiang Mai||https://crosshotelsandresorts.com/away-resorts/resorts/away-chiang-mai-thapae-resort-a-vegetarian-retreat|
|Phuket||Katathani Phuket Beach Resort||https://www.katathani.com/|
√ Tours and transfers as per itinerary, inclusive of admission fees
√ English speaking guide assistance
√ Meals as per program itinerary on food only
√ Accommodation as per proposed hotel list
√ Tickets as per program
√ Local taxes and insurance
√ Luggage handling
X Personal account and gratuities to guide and driver
X Optional services and other not mentioned excursions
X Beverage and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
X Domestic airfare
X Early check in (before 14:00) and late check out (after 12:00)
X Accommodation extension night (s)
X Compulsory surcharges
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1 : Simply click " Inquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions