- Duration: 6 DAYS
- Location: SIEM REAP/ PHNOM PENH
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Cultural & History
Experience the best of Cambodia on a comprehensive journey to the heart of the country and get to know the people, landscape, customs, and cuisine that make Cambodia so incredible. Start in Siem Reap which is the gateway to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor, the ruined capital of a historic Khmer empire, and one of the ancient wonders of the world. Explore the lands surrounding Angkor Wat, and gain insight into the Cambodian way of life. Visit Phnom Penh, the ever-evolving capital where tradition and modernity collide. Explore the city’s oldest market, marvel at the colonial architecture of the French Quarter, and visit the enormous Wat Phnom pagoda. Venture deep into the dynamic cities and gorgeous countryside of this elusive Southeast Asian country to learn its stories, from the dawn of time through its troubling recent past to today, where the future, finally, looks bright.
DAY 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
On arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. After check in, you will be taken by Tuk Tuk, a small open-sided taxi common in Cambodia. The pre-orientation of Siem Reap will be conducted at Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom, where is the holy place for worship at every religious day that Cambodian consider as important part of their life and continue to Wat Bo, a large, highly respected pagoda, founded in the 18th Century. Like the Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh, the vihear of Wat Bo contains unique wall paintings of the Reamker that are said to be late 19th Century. Look for the daily-life market scenes such as an opium smoking Chinese merchant, the colonial era French officer at the market and the French soldiers attending a traditional dance performance. Also of interest is the large collection of Buddha statues located behind the main Buddha and cruise around the suburb of Siem Reap town.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 02: SIEM REAP TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel: We start the sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with colums, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel: This morning, drive to Pouk district about 15 Km in the West of Siem Reap town you visit the silk farm, a fascinating farm/workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process including growing the food for the silk worms, breeding the worms, silk extraction and refinement, traditional kit dying pattern creation and looming. Retail silk and souvenir shop. You will also experience oxcart ride through the small villages on the dirt road. On the way back, visit the Western Baray (Baray Occidental) measuring 8 km by 2.3 km which provided water for the intensive cultivation of lands around Angkor. Afternoon, visit Cambodian Cultural Villages, including Wax Museum, Miniatures, former capital Ou Dong, Royal palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom, Phsar Thmey, 12th century Kompong Kdey Bridge, 16th century reclining Buddha and Independent Monument. Also includes Carving, Traditional Dances Show and Villages.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at your own leisure till departure transfer to airport for a short flight to Phnom Penh (Rooms maybe not yet ready till afternoon). After check in, we visit the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha encrusted and weighing 90kilograms and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha and visit of the Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh's namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh during sunset.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 05: PHNOM PENH (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit we enjoy cyclo ride to visit National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1917. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art - notably sculptures - throughout the ages. Afternoon continue to private vehicle, enjoy one hour cruise on the Mekong River. We spend the rest of time at Phnom Penh’s Psar Toul Tom Pong, known as the Russian Market, a great place to hunt for souvenirs, curios, and silks.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 06: PHNOM PENH DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for your departure flight.
In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities will be subject to on-site situation.
√ Private tours with Local English speaking guide
√ A/C transport throughout the tours and all Transfers
√ Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
√ Meals as indicated (B=breakfast only)
√ Other tours related service stated in the itinerary
√ Cold water and towel during the trip
√ Government tax & Service charge
√ Hotel accommodation (based on twin/double sharing room)
√ Ox cart ride
√ Boat cruise as mentioned
√ Cyclo ride
X International flight ticket
X Domestic flight PNH – REP, REP – PNH and REP – KOS or Vice Versa
X Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Other meals not mentioned
X Tips & personal expenses
X Other not stated above
X Travel insurance
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions