- Duration: 4 DAYS
- Location: SIEM REAP
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Cultural & History
What can you obtain upon an exploration of the wondrous ancient ruins? It is just a click-away to figure out your own answer. Your first steps will be saved for a series of worth-to-visit places like the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Ta Prohm, etc. After a visit to the largest temple in the Earth, Angkor Wat, you will experience Cambodian taxi, Tuk Tuk, to cruise for a unique experience that hardly can be found anywhere, a blessing ceremony. The theme of temple and local village will be followed by Banteay Srei or Preah Dark village on the third day. Lastly, a boat trip to the fishing village will perfect your time in Cambodia.
DAY 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in.
Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 02: SIEM REAP (B)
Wake up in the early morning for sunrise. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Then continue to conduct the sightseeing tour of Angkore area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkore Thom, the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, built from the late 12th century to the early 13th century by King Jayavarman VII and consists of 54 towers, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King, then visit Ta Prohm, surrounded by jungle. Visit Angkor Wat, the largest temples in world and covers an area of 200 hectares and surrounded by moat and an exterior wall measuring 1300 meters x 1500 meters. Early this evening, we will take the Tuk Tuk (the most common taxi in Cambodia) to cruise around the Siem Reap and town and for a blessing ceremony by Buddhist monks for happiness, prosperity and safety for your journey.
Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 03: SIEM REAP (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Banteay Srei, constructed at the late 10th century by a Brahmin counselor under a powerking Rajendarvarman. It was loosely translated to citadel of the woman, but it is a modern appellation that probably refers to the delicate beauty of the carvings. Along the way we make stopover at the Preah Dark village and we follow these with a visit the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive relief’s depicting scenes of Vishunu as well as Krishna legends. Afternoon, Visit Preah Khan temple, built by King Jayavarman VII dedicated to his father. It is a huge, highly exportable monastic complex, and served as a Buddhist monastery and school, engaging over 1000 monks. Continue to Neak Pean, a small island temple located in the middle of the last Baray, constructed by a Khmer king in the Angkor area.
Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 04: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Chong Kneas to visit the fishing village by a private boat. Cruise through the fishing villages of the Tonle Sap Lake to discover the natural splendor and old lifestyle of the country. Free at leisure till transfer to Siem Reap International airport for flight to the next destination.
In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities will be subject to on-site situation.
|SIEM REAP||Jaya House River park||www.jayahouseriverparksiemreap.com|
√ Private tours with Local English speaking guide
√ A/C transport throughout the tours and all Transfers
√ Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
√ Meals as indicated (B=breakfast only)
√ Other tours related service stated in the itinerary
√ Cold water and towel during the trip
√ Government tax & Service charge
√ Hotel accommodation (based on twin/double sharing room)
√ Tuk tuk ride
√ Boat cruise as mentioned
X International flight ticket
X Domestic flight PNH – REP, REP – PNH and REP – KOS or Vice Versa
X Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Other meals not mentioned
X Tips & personal expenses
X Other not stated above
X Travel insurance
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions