- Duration: 3 DAYS
- Location: SIEM REAP
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Cultural & History
3-day trip to the Land of Smile and Kindness named Cambodia will be a layover for the series of hustle and bustle. All things you need to do is just sitting soaking up a sacred atmosphere of Angkor Chom, religious immense space of Angkor Wat, or peaceful feeling of Chrieve village. Here is also a great way to, once in a lifetime, savor culture of a true Cambodia by local transports like Tuk Tuk or oxcart riding along with the warm greetings of local residents.
DAY 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in. After check in, visit an oreintation of Siem Reap town is conducted at Preah Ang Chek Preah Angkor Chom next to the royal residence, where is the holy and worship place for local people during the buddist religious day. Then continue by Tuk Tuk (the local transportion) driving to the local pagoda in the suburb of Siem Reap town for a blessing ceremony from the Buddist monks for safety, happiness and prosperity for your holiday.
Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 02: SIEM REAP (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Today visit Angkor Wat the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. Continue to Bantay Srei temple, regarded as the jewel in the crown of Classical Khmer Art. We proceed to visit Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in the area. Ta Prohm has been left relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery and victory gate of Angkor Thom. The Bayon Temple is unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. After sunset our tour ends at your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY 03: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel: drive to Chrieve village to admire the local life of people - Taking oxcart riding tour is a great way to see authentic Cambodia, meet a lot of encounters and interact local people by visiting their home gardens. Learn their ways of life, Cambodia culture, help them with vegetable gardening, take as many as photos you like and enjoy seasonal fruits at a village house. Transfer to Siem Reap International airport for flight to the next destination.
In the event of local or religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The activities will be replaced or cancelled without prior notice for safety reasons. Alternative sightseeing or activities will be subject to on-site situation.
|SIEM REAP||Jaya House River park||www.jayahouseriverparksiemreap.com|
√ Private tours with Local English speaking guide
√ A/C transport throughout the tours and all Transfers
√ Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
√ Meals as indicated (B=breakfast only)
√ Other tours related service stated in the itinerary
√ Cold water and towel during the trip
√ Government tax & Service charge
√ Hotel accommodation (based on twin/double sharing room)
√ Tuk tuk ride
√ Ox cart ride
X International flight ticket
X Domestic flight PNH – REP, REP – PNH and REP – KOS or Vice Versa
X Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Other meals not mentioned
X Tips & personal expenses
X Other not stated above
X Travel insurance
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions