- Duration: 7 DAYS
- Location: YANGON/ BAGAN/ INLE LAKE
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Adventure
Flying into Myanmar just like travel into Southeast Asia twenty years ago, the landscapes appear frozen in time, their old-world mystique cascades across jungle-clad hills and enigmatic temple plains and there is no better way to witness these sites by hot balloons. On this one-week journey, immerse yourself in a realm that enchants and bewitched as you are guided by local experts through this ancient land. Spend your first day wandering through this charming colonial city, soaking up the sights of the magnificent golden Shwedagon Pagoda and completing your stash of souvenirs at the Bogyoke or Mingalar markets. Then head towards the ancient city of Bagan in central Myanmar, discover the ancient capital of many Burmese kingdoms. Enjoying an early morning hot air balloon ride for you to watch the sunrise over the city and temples to gain a new perspective on this beautiful setting. From here onto the peaceful village of Ine Lake, where you will be immersed in its floating gardens, lush surroundings, and fascinating traditional culture. Riding the hot balloon and discover the magic of this magical country.
DAY 01: ARRIVE YANGON (-/-/-)
Arrive at Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour speaking guide. Transfer to hotel for check in.
The tour sightseeing starts for visit to the old colonial-style city center with city hall, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, is the most popular market (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and where you can buy luxury item, handicrafts, food stuff, clothing, jewelry, fashion and consumer goods. At afternoon, the tour visit to Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha and continue visit to Karaweik Hall Royal barge on the Royal lake for photo stop and world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 02: YANGON – BAGAN SIGHTSEEING (BY FLIGHT – 0700:0820 HRS) (B/-/-)
Early morning transfer to the airport to take domestic flight to Bagan. Arrive at Bagan, transfer to the hotel for check in. The tour visit to the one of Asia’s most popular archeological destination. We will visit colorful Naung U Market and visit some of Bagan most famous pagodas, including Shwezigon Pagoda, which is the most important reliquary shrine and house images of 37 Nats in Bagan. Then, continue visit to Kyansittha Uhmin (Cave), Gupaukgyi Temple, it is a 13th century cave temple with interesting fine frescoes of sconces from the Jataka. At afternoon, the tour continue visit to Htilominlo Temple with old murals and friezes and then approach to Tharabar Gate way into Old Bagan. Then, visit to Ananda Temple it is a whitewashed masterpiece and with four standing Buddha Images, Thetbyinnyu Temple, Dhamayangyi Temple which is famous for its interlocking mortar thickest brickwork. Late afternoon, enjoy beautiful sunset from sunset hill and overnight in Bagan.
DAY 03: SUNRISE BAGAN OVER BAGAN – PUPPET SHOW DINNER (B/-/D)
Early in the morning, the tour starts for surprise discover day to see the ancient city of Bagan form above. Clients enjoy a magnificent bird's eye view of thousand-year-old pagodas, temples and the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River with “BALLOONS fly over Bagan”. It is a very exiting experience and clients will never forget. The Balloon is guided by gentle wind and chance to see slowly the sun rising. Balloon operates only for period from October 1 until March 31 each year.
Then, back to hotel for leisure. In the afternoon, Horse Cart ride OR take E-bike around Bagan temples by your own activity.
Evening, enjoy Daung Lan Gyi Dinner with Puppet Show and overnight in Bagan.
DAY 04: BAGAN – HEHO – INLE LAKE (BY FLIGHT – 0820:0940 HRS) (B/-/-)
After breakfast, transfer to Bagan airport for fly to Heho, transfer to hotel for check in and start sightseeing for magical Inle Lake, which is located 1328 meters above sea level and 22 km long and 11 km wide. Highlights include the fisherman rowing in the one-legged style characteristic of Inle Lake boatmen and the gardens of grass and earth floating on the surface of this shallow lake used for growing vegetables. Besides the enjoyment of the scenery we can also visit the holiest religious site Phaungdaw Oo Pagoda, Silk Weaving Village of Inphawkhon, Burmese Cats House, Cheroot making and other cottage industries. Then, visit to Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, a beautiful old teak wood building before transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: SUNRISE BALLOON OVER INLE – COOKING CLASS (B/-/-)
Early pick-up from your staying hotel and transfer to balloon launch site by car or boat to enjoy a morning sunrise balloon flight over the amazing Inle Lake and floating gardens. Immediately after takeoff you will be amazed by the view as we float over the incredible floating gardens that provide the whole of Myanmar with fresh produce including very tasty tomatoes and vegetables. As we climb, possibly to over 5,000 feet above the lake you will see extended amazing views of the stunning Shan Mountains. After landing our crew and pilot will serve you with sparkling wine and private breakfast on the lake or in village side location depending on the landing.
Then, in the late morning, visit to an Inle Heritage and experience Intha Traditional Cooking Class. Learn to source food on the lake and cook authentic traditional Inthar cuisine with our expert chef. Classes last for 2 hours depending on the guest. Lunch at Inle Heritage.
In the late afternoon, drive to Pindaya to do mini excursions around Tamae village such as mini trekking or bicycle tour until the evening bonfire dinner under the Banyan Trees.
Overnight at hotel in Pindaya.
DAY 06: SUNRISE BALLOON OVER PINDAYA – SIGHTSEEING (B/-/-)
Early pick-up from your hotel in Pindaya and transfer to balloon launch site to enjoy a morning sunrise balloon flight over Pindaya and its surrounding area. Pindaya is set against some of the highest Shan Mountains and is a delight to see from the air. We will fly along the mountain valley, passing tiny Shan hamlets and hill top pagodas occasionally swooping down to the delight of villagers who have never seen a hot air balloon before. We fly at a time when the fields are awash with colour, with swathes of green and yellow against brilliant blue skies. Post flight cooked private breakfast in the fields surrounding Pindaya. In the late morning, you will discover Pindaya Cave, home to more than 8000 Buddha images. Picnic lunch en route to hotel including house drinks, coffee and tea.
Overnight at hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
DAY 07: INLE LAKE – HEHO – YANGON (BY FLIGHT – 1030:1140 HRS) (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel, fly back to Yangon. Arrival at Yangon, connect for your departure flight.
√ Hotel accommodation with twin/double sharing room base included breakfast
√ Meals as mentioned in program
√ Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
√ Private boat for visit Inle lake.
√ Domestic ticket with airport tax “Yangon-Bagan-Inle lake-Yangon”
√ Experience English Speaking Guide for each place 1-Dinner with Puppet Show + Horse Cart OR E Bike Sunrise Balloon over Bagan, Inle Lake & Pindaya Hill
√ Entrance Fee
√ Drinking Water & Wet Towel on sightseeing
√ 24/7 support
√ Service charges included
X Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
X Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax
X Other services not mentioned in the including
X Balloon Over Service Bagan with extra cost.
X International flight from/to Myanmar.
X Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc.
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions