- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: YANGON/ KYAIKHTO/ HPA AN/ MAWLAMYINE
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Adventure
Myanmar continues to open its border regions, allowing travelers access to previously isolated areas, so we have a wonderful opportunity to experiences the genuinely and lesser-known destination. Travel back in time in the enchanting capital city of Yangon and stroll the turn-of-the-century British colonial buildings that line Strand Road. Stops will be made at The Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda, also unsurprisingly known as the gravity-defying Golden Rock, is perched on top of a precariously positioned golden granite boulder. Legend tells us a strand of Buddha's hair is located under the boulder, ensuring it maintains its precarious balance. Then travel to visit the sleepy coastal city of Mawlamyine, Hpa An's sacred mountain and Buddhist caves. Surrounded by spectacular limestone outcrops, and set slightly back from the Thandwin River, Hpa An is a friendly, picturesque town where foreign tourists are still something of a novelty. Back to civilization with the bright city lights and finish off the tour with 2 nights in Yangon.
DAY 01: ARRIVE YANGON (-/-/-)
Arrive at Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour speaking guide.
Transfer to hotel for check-in and leisure.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 02: YANGON – BAGO - KYAIKHTO (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, our tour starts leading to Bago, 16th century capital. On the way, a few minutes stop of War Cemetery for photo shot. When we arrive Bago, first we visit Kyaik Khat Wain Monastery, for to see the monk’s life in monastery and lunch process together. Then, visit Shwe Tha Lyaung Reclining Buddha, 55 meters long, Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, 28-meter-high huge image, Kyaikpun Pagoda and continue visit to Kanbawzathardi Golden Palace of King Bayinnaung, can see the replica palace with original teak posts. Then, continue drive to Kyaikhto.
Overnight in Kyaikhto.
DAY 03: KYAIKHTIYO (GOLDEN ROCK) (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, our tour guide will pick you up at hotel for trip to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda known as “Golden Rock”. Direct drive to basecamp and then takes an open public truck up to the top of mountain around one hour. You can feel the truck is driving within monsoon forest with mountain ranges. Then, walk around 20 minutes to our destination, along the road, both sides have many shops and restaurants. When arrive the main pilgrimage site, can see the scared boulder covered by gold leaves is balance precariously on the very edge of cliff, 3000 ft above sea level and enjoy sunset from this unforgettable site. The 9000-candle lighting festival held twice a year of the Golden Rock Pagoda are popular among the events in Myanmar.
Overnight in Kyaikhtiyo
DAY 04: KYAIKHTIYO -HPA-AN (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, continue trip to Hpa-an, capital of Kayin state. Hpa an is located on the bank of Thanlwin river. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery of limestone cliffs, cave with hot spring, scared mountains, cloud-scraping islands. Hpa an is absolutely stunning in its environs.
We will visit Bayintnyi Cave with hot spring, and Kawkon Cave - natural lime stone cave that the rock surface is profusely decorated with different kinds of clay Buddha images and votive tablets, and it can be datable to 15th century A.D. Hanthawaddy period.
In the afternoon, tour continue to visit Saddan Cave, one of the big natural cave, can be crossed during a 2o minutes walk through a long dark tunnel (with electric light) till you find an exit of natural paradise. From the exit, take a small canoe ride passing under the stone cave and through endless rice paddy fields and rocks surrounded by natural landscape make unforgettable moment for you. Then, going back to Hpa an, enjoy sunset and leisure at scenic riverside Shwe Yin Myaw Pagoda.
Overnight in Hpa an.
DAY 05: BIKING & KAYAKING IN HPA AN (B/-/-)
Enjoy morning breathtaking scenery sunrise and biking through villages and limestone mountains, will stops at landmarks Kyauk Ka Lap Pagoda and sit at local tea shop for a while.
After that, start a leisurely kayak trip takes us toward the village through the paddy fields, where meet with friendly Kayin people and you can observe their local customs and the way the houses built in accord with the tradition decorated with handicrafts and you will see the dress style too. Enjoy a home cooked lunch at a local family’s home. Late afternoon, back to hotel for leisure.
In the evening, for relax walking and stroll along the bank of the river with a good atmosphere and can taste of local foods at many restaurants.
Overnight in Hpa an.
Optional Hot air Balloon flight at sunrise in Hpa an, available with surcharge.
DAY 06: HPA AN - MAWLAMYINE (B/-/-)
Morning drive to Mawlamyine and on the way stop at U Nar Auk Monastery, which fantastic reliefs displaying the history of Buddha life. Arrive Mawlamyine, capital of Mon State and famous of port to export teak and muttabin Jar in colonial period. Check in hotel.
After relax a few minutes, visit to the famous market, mosque and church for to take photos. Then, continue visit to the hill top for watch Queen Sein Tone monastery of its awesome woodcarving decorated and Win Sein Tawya, biggest reclining Buddha. In the evening, visit U Zina Pagoda, can see the panoramic view and sunset from there.
Overnight at hotel in Mawlamyine.
DAY 07: BILU ISLAND – SHAMPOO ISLAND - MAWLAMYINE (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, take a boat trip to Bilu Island, which is comprises 78 villages that are home to more than 200,000 people live. Walk through the village where we can observe the way of life, rice paddies, rubber plantations and maintains a remarkable range of traditional cottage industries.
And then, continue to visit Shamppo Island (Gaung Se Kyun), one of the religious places like hair washing ceremonies were performed on the tiny rock outcrop.
Overnight in Mawlayine .
DAY 08: MAWLAMYINE – YANGON (B/-/-)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Yangon about 6 hours.
Arrive Yangon, no activities for this day.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 09: YANGON SIGHTSEEING (B/-/-)
Today sightseeing starts for visit to the old colonial-style city center with city hall, Mahabandoola Park with Independence Monument, Pansodan Street and and Yangon Jetty by Car. Then continue to visit Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and famous of its shops of souvenir, handicrafts, luxury item, foot wares, clothing, jewelary, food stuff and paintings.
In the afternoon, the tour continues to visit Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha and continue visit to Karaweik Hall (Royal barge) on the Royal lake and Kandawgyi Park to relax and for to take photo. And the last tour visit for today is world famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine before sunset.
Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 10: YANGON - DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Yangon int’l airport to connect for your departure flight
|Yangon||Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake||https://www.chatrium.com/chatrium/royallakeyangon|
|Kyaikhto||Pepper Garden Resort|
|Hpa an||Keinnara Hpa-an||https://memoriesgroup.com/hotel-myanmar/keinnara-lodge-hpa-an|
|Mawlamyine||Hotel Suggati Mawlamyine||https://memoriesgroup.com/hotel-myanmar/hotel-suggati-mawlamyaing|
√ Accommodation with twin/double sharing room base included breakfast
√ Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
√ Bike & Kayak in Hpa an
√ Boat trip in Mawlamyine
√ 1 Lunch in Village
√ 02 Drinking Water & 02 Towel in sightseeing
√ English Speaking Guide
√ Entrance Fee
√ 24/7 support
√ Service charges included
X Insurance, Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
X Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax
X Other services not mentioned in the including
X Tipping for Guide & Driver
X Hot air Balloon in Hpa an
X Other services not mentioned in the including
X X’Mas Eve or New Year Eve Dinner
X International flight from/to Myanmar.
X Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions