- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: HANOI - HALONG BAY - HOI AN - HO CHI MINH CITY
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Culinary
Experience the best of Vietnam from north to south, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and tranquil central Vietnam. Savor fusion cuisine in fine-dining restaurants and explore the beautiful landscape. Kayaking through local fishing villages and enjoy an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel to the central of Vietnam where you strolling through its tiny yellow alleys and experience the lives of daily fishermen when you hop aboard a basket boat. Delve into Vietnam’s complex history, descending into the historic landmarks Ho Chi Minh City. Take a trip down the mighty Mekong and drift alongside splendid paddy fields, relaxing in the lush gardens, and try on sight the freshest tropical fruit you can find. From dining in chic restaurants to discovering popular eateries hidden in alleyways, your guides will unveil the true essence of Vietnamese cuisine
DAY 1: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HANOI ARRIVAL (B/ D)
Your trip begins with your arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag. You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products variety are splashed all over this area.
Afterward, our driver will take you to Press Club Restaurant for having dinner.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D) -LUNCH OVERLOOKING THE HOAN KIEM LAKE
Hanoi is the country’s cultural heart, bearing traces of centuries of changing dynasties. At 8:00 AM, your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and take you to the key historic attraction of the city such as Hoan Kiem Lake; Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum; Vietnam Museum of Ethnology the Hanoi Temple of Literature - a rare example of Vietnamese architecture back to the 11th Century. In the afternoon, immerse in the unique cultural experiences right in the heart of the Old Quarter.
And enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant before making a stroll around the charming Hanoi Old Quarter to explore the fantastic maze off the back street. Then walking to the busy streets of Nha Chung where every day is always busy by several foods and vegetarian gather for sales. And stop at old France House for a tea break and talk to him and discover more about the change of the local people, life and listen to the story of a family in each period.
After that, our driver will take you to a restaurant for having dinner
Lunch: Cau Go Restaurant
Dinner: Green Tangerine
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
In the morning, check-out from the hotel and get picked up by the Cruise. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival at Halong, you get to enjoy a cruise on the Bay to explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous Limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or relax for the day.
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 4: SUNRISE ON THE SUNDECK - BACK TO HANOI (B/L/D)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free in your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: TRAVEL FROM HANOI TO HOI AN (B/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have free time until our driver will meet you for a transfer to the airport for your next flight to Hoi An. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Dinner: Red Bridge Restaurant
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 6: ONE DAY BEING A LOCAL FARMER (B/L/D) - ROMANTIC REPAST BY THE RIVER
Today your English-speaking guide will meet you at the hotel around 8:00 am and take you on a cycling trip to the countryside and rivers around Hoi An. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. After that, you will board the Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen. Enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also take a paddleboat trip in a unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat down the waterways of a coconut palm paradise. Have lunch at Otta Restaurant then you will be transferred to your hotel.
In the evening, you will enjoy dinner at Brother Coffee Restaurant
Lunch: Otta Restaurant
Dinner: Brother Coffee Restaurant
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 7: TRAVEL FROM HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have free time until our driver will meet you for a transfer to the airport for your next flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. After hotel check-in has some leisure time in Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Dinner: Noir. Dinning in the Dark Restaurant
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 8: DISCOVER THE VIBRANT CITY(B/L/D) - EATING WITH ALL FIVE SENSES
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known as the Reunification Palace, which was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of both the Indochina wars. Then we will transfer you to the restaurant for having lunch. Return to your hotel.
Afterward, our driver will take you to the “Noir. Dinning in the dark’ restaurant, an upscale and unique dining experience in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Lunch: Cuc Gach Restaurant
Dinner: Noir. Dinning in the dark Restaurant
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 9: EXCURSION TO MIGHTY MEKONG DELTA (B/L/D) - GARDEN OF THE SENSES FOR A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
6 am: Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van. On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motorboat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities onboard their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long
Lunch : Ut Trinh Restaurant
Dinner: Jardin Des Sens Saigon
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 10: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
√ Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√ All transportation mentioned above
√ Domestic flight from Hanoi to Hoi An and Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax, operated by Vietjet or similar
√ Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√ Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√ Experienced English speaking guide
√ Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√ All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√ Vietnam visa letter approval
√ Tissues and water on coach
√ Service charges and government tax
√ Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√ 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√ No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: $25/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions