- Duration: 8 DAYS
- Location: BANGKOK - CHIANG MAI
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Cultural & History
Nothing develops intelligence like travel. In this cultural and historical journey, you will reveal the reasons why more and more people choose to combine Bangkok and Chiang Mai as their destinations to Thailand. First of all, Bangkok will warmly welcome each of your footsteps. As a vibrant city with many attractive tourist resorts, colorful life and unique cultural cuisine, do not skip its unique public transport like BTS/MRT, public boats, local bus. Then, come to Wat Po (Reclining Buddha), walk to visit the Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo. Tuk Tuk should not be missed out. On day 4, you will move to the next wonderful land, Chiang Mai. As the rose of Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai with ancient, peaceful cities and majestic nature is an ideal place for cultural and history lovers. Golden Triangle, a boat ride on the Mekong River or Opium Museum are well-organized. Later, a “safari” city tour will follow the path. Why don’t you ride other special means of transport in this golden land? Elephant Rescue Park will fulfill your amazing days before a safe and sound flight back to daily life.
DAY 01: BANGKOK (-)
Arrival Bangkok airport. Meet and greet at the airport and private transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 02: BANGKOK (B-L)
Breakfast. Explore Bangkok is safari style by using public means of transportation (BTS/MRT, public boats, local bus). The tour will take you to the river to reach the pier to Wat Po (Reclining Buddha), walk to visit the Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo. Try the lunch as the locals do. Take the tuk tuk to the Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall (closed on Mondays). Board the bus-boat in the canal to Hua Chang Pier for short walk to the area of shopping complexes and return by BTS to the hotel (option to continue for shopping on own).
DAY 03: BANGKOK (B-L)
Breakfast. Option of one full day option from the following excursions:
Day tour to floating market of Damnoen Saduak:
Depart at 07:00 to Samut Songkhram for the amazing railway market. Visit a local Thai house making coconut sugar. Make a boat trip at the floating market among the vendors for an ultimate experience. Lunch at a local restaurant. Also visit the tallest pagoda at Phra Pathom Chedi and visit the Jesada Technik Museum with its large collection of vintage vehicles. Return to Bangkok (ca. 17:00)
- Day tour to Ayutthaya:
Depart at 08:00 to visit the summer palace of Bang Pa In. Board the long tail boat for a cruise on the Chao Phraya up to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
Lunch at a local restaurant. Hop on a tuk tuk to visit the ruined temples of Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Si Sanphet and Wat Lokaya Sutharam. Return to Bangkok (ca. 17:00)
DAY 04: BANGKOK-CHIANG MAI (B)
Breakfast. Check out time is noon Private transfer to Bangkok airport (no guide) for your fight to Chiang Mai (airfare excluded). Arrival in Chiang Mai and private transfer to your hotel.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 05: CHIANG MAI (B-L) - GOLDEN TRIANGLE
Breakfast. Early morning departure to Chiang Rai province (ca. 3.5 h). First visit the border city of Mae Sai before arriving at the Golden Triangle. Here we make a boat ride on the Mekong River and visit the Opium Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to visit the hill tribe village with the Aka, Yao and the Paduang Karen, or the Long Necks. Also visit the white temple of Wat Rong Khun and return to Chiang Mai (ca. 3 h). Arrival in the evening.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 06: CHIANG MAI (B)
Breakfast. Pick up by your guide for a full day “safari” city tour of Chiang Mai by using different modes of transportation (the songthaew, long tail boat, tuk tuk). Start with a stroll in the old traders’ community at Wat Gatekaram before heading to Wiang Kum Kam, the ancient city in ruins. Tour the small village by tram. Head to Wat Chedi Luang, where we make offers to the monks and receive their blessing. Continue uphill to the Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, not only for its view but also to be involved in a blessing ceremony or witness the chanting of the monks. Return to the hotel.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 07: CHIANG MAI (B-L)
Breakfast. Spend the day at an Elephant Rescue Park (join basis). Morning pick up and join the transfer to the sanctuary. Arrive at the sanctuary and get briefed on the day’s activities for your one-on-one interactions with the rescued elephants. You will get to meet them, feed them, walk with them, hug them, play with them, bath with them. Enjoy the memorable day and transfer back to your hotel in the afternoon.
Overnight Chiang Mai
DAY 08: CHIANG MAI-CHIANG MAI AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure. Check out time is noon. Private transfer to Chiang Mai airport.
|Bangkok||Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel / Riva Surya Bangkok||https://www.avanihotels.com/en|
|Chiang Mai||Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort - A Vegetarian Retreat / The Rim Chiang Mai||https://crosshotelsandresorts.com/away-resorts/resorts/away-chiang-mai-thapae-resort-a-vegetarian-retreat|
√ Tours and transfers as per itinerary, inclusive of admission fees
√ English speaking guide assistance
√ Meals as per program itinerary on food only
√ Accommodation as per proposed hotel list
√ Tickets as per program
√ Local taxes and insurance
√ Luggage handling
X Personal expenses and gratuities to guide and driver
X Optional services and other not mentioned excursions
X Beverage and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
X Domestic airfare
X Early check in (before 14:00) and late check out (after 12:00)
X Accommodation extension night(s)
X Compulsory surcharges
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions