- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: BANGKOK - KRABI - SAMUI
- Places: PRIVATE TOUR
- Prix: Beach
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. If it is what you are expecting, why don’t you take this beach journey to Southern Thailand. A 10-day trip will start with Bangkok – a must-see place in this Land of Smiles. Graciously located in the middle of the Chao Phraya River Delta, the beauty of Bangkok has attracted many travel lovers. Let’s try the unique public transport like BTS/MRT, public boats, local bus to visit this dynamic land. Wat Po (Reclining Buddha), Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo are the very first sightseeing in this trip. After joining some cooking lessons and learn how to make coconut sugar, move to the main theme of this trip, Krabi and Samui. Get lost in the world of Emerald, Krabi with many famous and stunning islands. Especially, you will take a speed boat to Phi Phi Island, do snorkeling and cruising in the next day. It is an ideal chance to open the world beneath the ocean. Say hello to the lovely fish, sea urchin, jellyfish or other marine creatures. The last part of this excursion will be in Koh Samui. It is undeniable that Koh Samui is so famous for its poetic and pristine beauty, turquoise water, white sand and vivid coral reefs. Panoramic cruising along with numerous green islands and kayaking then relaxing in the stunning beach will accomplish your relaxation after tedious days.
DAY 01: BANGKOK (-)
Arrival Bangkok airport. Meet and greet at the airport and private transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 02: BANGKOK (B-L)
Breakfast. Explore Bangkok is safari style by using public means of transportation (BTS/MRT, public boats, local bus). The tour will take you to the river to reach the pier to Wat Po (Reclining Buddha), walk to visit the Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo. Try the lunch as the locals do. Take the tuk tuk to the Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall (closed on Mondays). Board the bus-boat in the canal to Hua Chang Pier for short walk to the area of shopping complexes and return by BTS to the hotel (option to continue for shopping on own).
DAY 03: BANGKOK (B-L)
Breakfast. Option of one full day option from the following excursions:
- Day tour to floating market of Damnoen Saduak:
Depart at 07:00 to Samut Songkhram for the amazing railway market. Visit a local Thai house making coconut sugar. Make a boat trip at the floating market among the vendors for an ultimate experience. Lunch at a local restaurant. Also visit the tallest pagoda at Phra Pathom Chedi and visit the Jesada Technik Museum with its large collection of vintage vehicles. Return to Bangkok (ca. 17:00)
Overnight in Bangkok
DAY 04: BANGKOK-KRABI (B)
Breakfast. Private transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight to Krabi (exclude airfare). Arrival Krabi airport and private transfer to your hotel.
DAY 05: KRABI (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure.
DAY 06: KRABI (B-L)
Breakfast. Morning pick up for join tour to the Phi Phi islands by speedboat. Your captain will take you to the snorkeling spots and panoramic cruising along Maya Bay, Pileh Cove, Monkey Beach and Viking Cave. A relaxing stay at Bamboo Island is also on the program as well lunch at local restaurant. Return to Krabi by 15:30 and transfer back to your hotel. (Note that the order of visits depends on the wind conditions).
DAY 07: KRABI-SAMUI (B)
Breakfast. Transfer to Krabi airport for your flight to Samui (exclude flight). Arrival Samui and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 08: SAMUI (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure.
DAY 09: SAMUI (B)
Breakfast. Morning pick up for join tour to the Anthong National Marine Park by speedboat. Your captain will take you to the snorkeling spots at Koh Wao or Koh Tai Plow, and panoramic cruising along numerous green islands. Climb up to see the wonderful Emerlad Lake (Talay Nai) and enjoy lunch at the National Marine Park. Enjoy relaxing on the beach, or climb up for the fantastic panoramic view of the marine park, or head out on a kayak. Return from the park at 15:00 back to Samui. Transfer back to the hotel (ca. 16:30).
DAY 10: SAMUI-SAMUI AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast. Day at leisure. Check out time is noon. Private transfer to Samui airport.
√ Tours and transfers as per itinerary, inclusive of admission fees
√ English speaking guide assistance
√ Meals as per program itinerary on food only
√ Accommodation as per proposed hotel list
√ Tickets as per program
√ Local taxes and insurance
√ Luggage handling
X Personal expenses and gratuities to guide and driver
X Optional services and other not mentioned excursions
X Beverage and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
X Domestic airfare
X Early check in (before 14:00) and late check out (after 12:00)
X Accommodation extension night(s)
X Compulsory surcharges
Don't be hesitate to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the soonest.
- Step 1: Simply click "Enquiry Now" to request a quote for the package that you are interested in and complete the form with your requests or preferences.
- Step 2: One of our travel consultants will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your travel plans
- Step 3: An initial itinerary will be sent within 24 – 48 hours and we will discuss your interests, budget, and any particular needs to design a perfect itinerary that suit you and the people you’re traveling with
- Step 4: After confirming the final version of your desired itinerary, the payment should be made via bank transfer or payment link, in order to secure your trip.
- Step 5: Stay in close touch with our expert team. Pack your suitcase, relax and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
Please also note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, Realistic Asia needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. This will also enable us to have efficient communication with you. All the information will be kept confidentially and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
- Payment Process
- Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
- Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
- Payment Type
- Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Realistic Asia is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
- By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Realistic Asia must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- Realistic Asia demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Realistic Asia reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Realistic Asia a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions